Lead Manufacturing Analytics Specialist
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Muskegon Heights, Michigan, United States
This role supports continuous improvement and technology development by leveraging available and emerging data sets from our business enterprise, processes and machinery that enable improved delivery to our customers.
- Review and drive actions to ensure validated data sets (machine, process, measurement).
- Effectively analyze data to provide insights, opportunities and relationships that support continuous improvement efforts.
- Provide visibility to data that supports control and sustainability of improvements
- Collaborate with a broad range of cross functional teams to support and inform.
- Support skills development in the use of analytics tools.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Manufacturing, Operations
Mastery or intent to master the following is required:
- Manufacturing and Six Sigma training
- Agile Product Development framework
- SQL programming for data management/analysis
- Spotfire data analysis software (via GE DDA200 course)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 6 Oct 2021
Closes 5 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager