Sales & Marketing Lean Leader
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
Essential Responsibilities: As the Sales & Marketing Lean Leader, key responsibilities will include:
- Coach and develop team members at all levels of the organization to help them build their lean skills and become lean practitioners. Coach and enable leaders and others in problem solving, operating rhythms, daily management, genba and hoshin kanri
- Develop capability across the spectrum from the tactical (deployment and application of principles, concepts and methods) to the strategic (a transformation that deeply impacts a key value stream)
- Serve as a leader, facilitator, educator, advocate, and accountability partner to the division to the senior leadership team to drive the understanding and adoption of Lean
- Partner closely with other divisions/functions to prioritize and improve critical, cross-functional processes across Aviation.
- Build and develop a team of lean leaders
- Share best practices across different segments of GE
- Manage and drive kaizen process to enable continuous improvement
- Lead the operating and hoshin kanri review processes for the business. Continuously assess and improve the process to drive better outcomes
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of 8 years of experience leading Manufacturing, Sourcing, Supply Chain, Services, Digital, Commercial or P&L
- Experience successfully driving change and transformation
- Knowledge of and experience in applying lean in a variety of transactional and shop floor situations
- Models the GE Behaviors (Humility, Transparency, Focus): this is mission-critical for all GE executives as an enabler for continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability of solving complex problems through the application of Lean
- Hands-on experience driving lean or process improvement in a leadership role
- Results orientation - must deliver sustainable results
- Ability to accurately assess key business metrics and situations from a senior leader perspective and leverage lean to drive improvement
- Able to influence others - must be able to inform, convince, and persuade other using lean to drive sustainable results. Highly credible
- Collaborative, team orientation - knows when to lead and when to follow
- Customer focused and demonstrates a high sense of urgency
- Impactful communicator from the shop floor to the Boardroom
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT(S): Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE requires U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless you receive an approved medical or religious accommodation. Proof of vaccination will be required.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 6 Oct 2021
Closes 5 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Airline sales