Sales and Operations Planning Manager
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
The Sales and Operations Planning Manager is the integration point between global demand planning and manufacturing.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Work with management, inventory, supply chains, production and the sales team in demand planning operations
- Identify demand forecast risks and develop effective mitigation plans
- Develop demand plan based on business trends and demand patterns
- Develop supply planning methods and rhythm with production
- Analyze and troubleshoot demand related issues in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist in developing annual budgets and cost reduction initiatives
- Develop and distribute routine and ad-hoc demand related reports for management
- Work closely with Leadership team to establish core S&OP and Analytics processes as well as establish a cadence for all S&OP events in the supply chain
- Standardize the process for reporting information in the S&OP ensuring that the right level of information is available to the right audience at the right time.
- Interact regularly with cross-functional partners including internal and external manufacturing operations, demand planning, supply planning, customer service, distribution, finance and quality to resolve issues regarding their areas of responsibility.
- Update forecasts for all products, internal and external.
- Coordinate with inventory team to monitor and maintain optimal inventory levels
- Bachelors' degree in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Information Systems or related field
- Must have at least 3 years solid S&OP and/or Integrated Business Planning experience, with demand / supply planning in a manufacturing environment highly desirable
- Must have at 5 years solid supply chain experience
- Relevant work experience in a role requiring application of analytic skills to integrate data into operational planning
- Demonstrated experience with processing large datasets
IV. Desired Characteristics:
- Have a rigorous approach to problem solving and analytics, as well as produce, interpret, and draw conclusions from data
- Lead others to drive ongoing program improvements based on user feedback and performance measurements
- Provide leadership, expertise, and technical/operational guidance to the stakeholders and operational teams
- Be comfortable presenting ideas to senior level stakeholders, receptive of feedback and quick to apply changes
- Have a combination of practical and intellectual skills, as well as ability to rapidly shift and adapt to different tasks that vary between complex analyses, hands-on projects, and project management.
- Critical thinker with the ability to bring others along, even those with conflicting priorities.
- Strong team player who works to make the entire team successful, not bound by strict role description
- APICS certification is not must but significant advantage
- Experience in the Aviation industry is not must but significant advantage
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 6 Oct 2021
Closes 5 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Airline sales