Lead Process Engineer
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Arkansas City, Arkansas, United States
- Define and control production process including tooling and equipment.
- Validate design specifications and shop floor application of new product, tools, or equipment.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of a technical discipline. Use prior experience and acquired technical expertise to execute policy/strategy.
- Develop understanding of key business drivers, how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Bachelors degree in engineering discipline
- Two years or more of relevant work experience
- Previous aviation or manufacturing experience
- S trong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 5 Oct 2021
Closes 3 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Planning engineer