Specialist Finance & Controlling m/f/divers)
- Lufthansa - 271 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Vienna, Niederösterreich, Austria
As Specialist Finance & Controlling (m/f/divers) you will support the team in the daily tasks of a finance department of an operational airline. Furthermore, you will actively take over tasks in the development of new bases in the pan-European environment.
- Supervision of monthly financial statements incl. accruals and deferrals
- Responsibility for the preparation of outgoing invoices and invoice verification
- Support of the specialist departments with invoice verification
- Coordination of inquiries in the accounts payable department
- Reimbursement of expenses of employees
- Support with projects and special tasks in the course of pan-European growth
- Carrying out duties to the tax office (e.g.: ZM, SB duties)
- Support with advance sales tax returns and input tax refund procedures
- Preparation of statistical evaluations
Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours
Behind the scenes
Take off with us!
Be part of our Team!
- You have a university degree in business administration or your degree will be completed soon or you have relevant professional experience in the area of finance and controlling.
- First accounting knowledge is advantageous
- SAP FI knowledge is advantageous
- An analytical, solution-oriented and structured as well as independent way of working characterizes you
- Good teamwork and communication skills are among your strengths
- A high level of customer and service orientation is a matter of course for you
- You are highly committed and results-oriented and enjoy proactive and agile working methods.
- Your language skills in German and English are business fluent
- Be empowered - you work in a self-determined manner and keep a cool head and a sense of humour in hectic times
About Eurowings Europe GmbH
Eurowings is the low-cost airline of Lufthansa Group, making it part of the world's largest aviation group. With a fleet of currently 205 aircraft, Eurowings specializes in affordable non-stop flights within Europe. The carrier offers flights to over 210 destinations in over 60 countries around the world, making it Europe's third-largest low-cost airline. Last year, the company carried over 40 million passengers for the first time.
- Full time
Posted 4 Oct 2021
Closes 3 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Airline finance