Additive Manufacturing Engineer
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with GE Additive Technology Centre (ATC) in the US to industrialize repairs for titanium and superalloy-based aircraft engine components.
- Set up a metal additive manufacturing facility in Singapore.
- Develop process parameters for metal 3D printing, pre- and post-processing and inspection of repaired components that are suitable for implementation in a dynamic, high-volume component repair shop.
- Ensure that high standards of Quality, Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) are achieved in the repair process.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering. Post-graduate qualifications are advantageous.
- Familiar with additive manufacturing, including pre- and post-processing, or vision systems
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate across a wide range of levels from PhD researchers to shopfloor technicians
- Manufacturing engineering experience
- Experience with vision systems
- Laser/Optics experience
- Experience in machine integration
- Able to influence others and lead small teams
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
- ATC Air Traffic Controller Licence
Posted 2 Oct 2021
Closes 31 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Planning engineer