Materials - Warehouse & Inventory Manager
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Winfield, Alabama, United States
The job allows modification of procedures and practices covering work as long as the end results meet standards of acceptability (quality, volume, timeliness etc.).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive, classify, and stock incoming goods. This includes ERP updating, managing stocking conditions, and knowing \"what is where\".
- A job at this level requires a people leader with ability to hire and develop talent. Includes direct people management responsibility including staffing and performance development. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of a technical discipline and analytical thinking and technical experience to execute policy/strategy.
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Uses some judgment and has some ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters to address more complicated manufacturing processes with technical variety and/or interdependent production cycles. Uses technical experience and analytical thinking. Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own teams to arrive at decisions.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May lead small projects with low risks and resource requirements. Explains information; developing skills to bring team members to consensus around topics within field. Conveys performance expectations and may handle sensitive issues.
- For roles outside of the USA- This role requires advanced experience in the Manufacturing & Warehouse and Inventory. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college ( or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
- For roles in USA - Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with 2 years of experience (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 6 years of experience.
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 2 Oct 2021
Closes 31 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Freight