Accounting & Collection Manager (m/f/diverse) - based in Beijing
- Lufthansa - 271 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Processing of accounts receivable accounting
- Collection and dunning for APAC for the Company Account taking into account the cultural differences in each country
- Processing of insolvent customers and coordination of external service provider regarding judicial collection processes
- Preparation of vertical and horizontal reportings with regards to the team tasks to support management processes
- Participation in cross-divisional projects with relevance for the team tasks
- Elaboration of process improvements with and without IT-relevance
- Processing of outgoing payments to customers and partners regarding bonuses, rebates, overpayments, etc.
Behind the scenes
This is AirPlus! We are looking for talent to grow and develop with us!
- Diploma/degree in accountancy or Bachelor degree in Business Administration is preferred
- Good knowledge & understanding of operational processes for providing customer service
- At least 3 years of working experience in relavant field
- Written & verbal fluency in English and Mandarin. Additional APAC-languages are welcomed
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to successfully interact with internal/external partners
- Ability to manage complex operations, processes & multiple assignments
- Ability to research, analyse and interpret information
- Good skills, demonstrating diplomacy, tact, good negotiation, coordination skills combined with a storng assertivenes
About AirPlus Payment Management Co. Ltd.
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 93,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 1 Oct 2021
Closes 31 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Airline finance