Adv Lead Engineer - GEnx High Pressure Turbine Rotating Parts
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Westchester, California, United States
A remote work arrangement may be considered for this role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of HPT rotating parts using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- Focus on mechanical design; however, an understanding of thermal and materials design is required.
- Direct people management responsibility, including staffing and performance development.
- In-depth knowledge of a technical discipline, experience, and analytical thinking to execute policy/strategy.
- Has knowledge of best practices and how area of expertise integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market.
- Acts as a resource for junior colleagues.
- May lead small projects with low risks and resource requirements.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Computer Science
- At least 3-5 additional years of experience in an engineering position
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 1 Oct 2021
Closes 30 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager