Supply Chain BI consultant - Here, at Lufthansa Technik Sofia we will provide you with:
- Lufthansa - 271 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Sofia, South-West, Bulgaria
Once you join our team as Supply Chain BI Consultant you will:
- Support the development and implementation of supply concepts and related network planning, assess their effectiveness, process operational feedback and ensure alignment with the targets
- Analyze a wide range of parameters via business intelligence methods to assess the effectiveness of logistics solutions and explore innovative, data-driven approaches for their continued improvement
- Research and design complex business analytics to manage performance, derive improvements and discover development potential
- Coordinate with warehousing and transportation experts to develop and implement integrated logistics solutions
- Consult colleagues and customers in Europe, Asia and United States, guide the progress on performance, cost and improvement potential in their logistics network.
Lufthansa Technik Sofia Limited
Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Health days, Mobile working possible, Family days (family learns workplace know), Flexible working hours, Child friendly, Diversity programs (eg women's promotion), Development programs, Mentoring, Health Plan, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Medical Insurance
Behind the scenes
Lufthansa Technik Sofia
Lufthansa Technik is the world's leading provider for maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO). Lufthansa Technik Sofia is part of the Lufthansa Technik base maintenance network. The company is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008.
To be successful in the role you need:
- University degree in economics / engineering / informatics or relevant job experience
- Experience in Process optimization and application of LEAN methodology
- Excellent command of English
- Affinity to data and IT systems, knowledge of Python and Tableau is required.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, VBA, SAP, SQL and Project management is an advantage
- Good understanding of modern Supply Chain processes is an advantage
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work
- High degree of problem solving and prioritization skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Readiness to travel on occasional basis
- Resilient towards professional pressure
- Courteous, adaptive to a multi-cultural environment, committed to team results
About Lufthansa Technik Sofia Limited
Lufthansa Technik Sofia is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Sofia has over 1200 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
- Full time
Posted 30 Sep 2021
Closes 30 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Freight