Engineer 1 - Systems Engineering_AVI
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Assists with the requirements, architecture, design and, testing of component features
- Responsible for growing knowledge and skills with support from more experienced engineers
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work.
- Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Should have some autonomy to make decisions within a defined framework.
- Resolves issues in situations that require good technical knowledge and judgment within established procedures.
- Consults more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- Desired Characteristics:-
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong team working skills
- A passion for problem solving
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 30 Sep 2021
Closes 30 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Product support