1st Lvl SAP Admin with German in IT
- Lufthansa - 271 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
The 1st Lvl SAP Admin with German in IT is responsible for:
- Getting to know the respective SAP X02 and SAP X03 processes, procedures and standards to extend enabling independent work.
- Determining requirements by working with German and sometimes English speaking customers.
- Answering inquiries by clarifying desired information - searching independently for information.
- Fulfilling with accuracy and mindfulness service requests in SAMOA and SAP - completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Maintaining Jira ticketing tool database by entering information on regular basis; checking team mailbox SAP X03 on regular basis.
- Maintaining SAP User Admin process statistics and updating documentation.
- Training new joiners in the process.
- Communicating observed risks before problems occur.
*And other tasks defined by supervisor.
Behind the scenes
Be part of an international team!
Join us! We are looking forward to your application!
The ideal 1st Lvl SAP Admin with German in IT should meet the following requirements:
- Fluent German (written and spoken).
- Communicative English (written and spoken).
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience in Customer Service will be an asset.
- Knowledge of SAP landscapes will be an assert but not necessary.
- Customer Orientation.
- Analytical Skills.
- Problem solving orientation.
* Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 28 Sep 2021
Closes 28 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Airline IT