Experienced Cabin Crew London Gatwick 2022
- easyJet - 39 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
Our Cabin Crew are at the heart of our operation and can make a difference to every customer on every flight. Always on our customers' side, our crew, take great pride in keeping everyone safe and secure whilst delivering exceptional passenger experiences, every time. We are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, eager to learn and able to share our orange spirit.
This opportunity is for people looking to join us in London Gatwick on a Fixed Term contract. We kindly request that you only apply for one Cabin Crew role with us; our system will automatically withdraw any additional applications.
Please note, this position is for applicants with 12 months Cabin Crew experience within the last 36 months and you must meet the full entry criteria below. If you do not meet the criteria, please see our alternative Cabin Crew opportunities on our careers website.
- Local employment contracts
- You will receive exceptional training to help you be confident and the best you can be - this is provided at no cost to you
- Development opportunities to support your growing career at easyJet
- A competitive salary with additional payments per flight
- 10% commission (where applicable) of on-board sales
- Attractive annual leave package
- Crew catering provided whilst you are on duty
- Access to staff and standby travel across the easyJet network, discounted pre book seats and hold luggage
- easyJet Plus membership - including speedy boarding
- Discounts across many different sectors including food, car hire and travel
- Employee Assistance Programme to support with your health and wellbeing
- Full time
Posted 28 Sep 2021
Closes 28 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager