Security Operations Manager
- easyJet - 39 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
As a member of the Security Operations Leadership team and leader of the Security Operations SOC function you will manage multidiscipline SOC, Security Engineering and Technical Security focused teams ensuring the SOC has effective security controls to detect and prevent threats and preparing for and responding to security incidents impacting easyJet.
The Security Operations Manager will primarily be responsible for the maintenance, integration and configuration of security tooling and creation of playbooks and mitigation of confirmed and potential threats.
- Ensuring the team is adequately resourced and skilled to meet demand
- Effective management of SOC, Security Engineering and Technical Security capabilities
- Ensuring clear strategies are in place for embedding operational security controls, aligned to relevant security policies and technical standards
- Ensuring an effective process of continuous improvement is in place
- Producing and disseminating SOC management Information, including preparation of reporting material for periodic security groups
- Managing 3rd Parties to ensure they deliver effective SOC services.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant security polices, standards, compliance and regulation
- Identifying requirements and driving improvements to SOC related policies and standards
- Demonstrate the efficiency and effectiveness of SOC controls, and ensure that security control performance is optimal
- Responsible for the management, implementation, maintenance and configuration of operational security systems and security service capabilities, aligned to IT strategy and security standards
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining and using operational security standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the techniques, tools and trends associated with identified threats and security incidents
- Through easyJet external organisations keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and regulation
- Provide support for security related projects
- Full time
Posted 27 Sep 2021
Closes 27 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Airport security