Senior DevOps Engineer
- easyJet - 26 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With almost 300 aircraft flying over 1,000 routes to more than 32 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Set to fly more than 90 million passengers this year, we employ over 10,000 people. It's big-scale stuff and we're still growing
Working in a dynamic environment, the senior DevOps engineer takes a lead role in the Release engineering team. The team builds the platform for development teams to self-service environments, Manages and extends the toolchain that developers use to build, test, deploy and run their systems. Works with development teams to move to this model and provides support and training for the platform and toolchain.
- Measure and monitor toolchain efficiency and quality, continually enhancing and proposing recommendations
- Collaborating with Ops and InfoSec to automate provisioning of 'route to production' environments
- Responsible for setting the common standards for using the platform and toolchain, working to best practice and industry standards
- Accountable to identify and agreeing a toolchain strategy with key stakeholders, implementing and continually Optimising the toolset to improve efficiency and quality
- Collaborate with the delivery and support teams to optimise the overall delivery to improve quality and reducing any risk and impact to service
- Take a lead role in the release engineering team, providing mentoring and coaching
- Active understanding of latest technology trends and direction on travel, appropriately introduce new concepts showing business benefit
- Promote DevOps culture within easyJet - providing leadership on the implementation of relevant processes and tools.
- Create dashboards with key performance and availability indicators, to monitor real-time and receive alerts.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- Full time
Posted 15 Sep 2021
Closes 15 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager