Senior Finance Manager - GE Aviation FP&A Operations
- GE Aviation - 345 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the RTPE FP&A rhythms including building and managing the budget, preparing short-term and long-range forecasts, monthly pacing, and monthly/quarterly reporting for income and cash.
- Collaborate closely with the billing, controllership, and Military HQ FP&A teams to oversee revenue recognition, ensure timely billing and accurate backlog reporting. Partner with government accounting team to prepare mandatory government reports and annual rate updates.
- Coordinate weekly with manufacturing programs and services teams to support the delivery of engines and fulfillment of services agreements, manage cost, and mitigate execution risk.
- Serve as the focal point for HQ FP&A requests and play a key leadership role in supporting RTPE GM/Directors with strategic business initiatives. Also, serve as the RTPE finance focal point for the Strother Repair & Overhaul shop in coordination with the RTPE Services Director.
- Leverage lean tools to drive continuous improvement efforts to simplify and streamline FP&A processes including revamping forecasting and budgeting processes, simplifying ledger reporting, and reducing manual touchpoints during monthly close.
- Oversee RTPE FMP and co-op through regular touchpoints and mentorship. Provide coaching and support throughout their assignments and ensure smooth rotational transitions.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college preferably in finance or accounting
- 4+ years of experience in Finance in roles with progressive scope and complexity
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong Excel skills and ability to operate with multiple digital tools (Spotfire, SSS, Clarity, SAP/Oracle)
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and independently resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to independently lead and manage programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 15 Sep 2021
Closes 15 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Airline finance