Hybrid Electric Product Leader
- GE Aviation - 247 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Utilizes understanding of industry trends to develop product and services strategies for GE Aviation Systems power products as applied to hybrid propulsion
- Creates and manages the customer engagement model for current and potential customers
- Develops overall product roadmap including business plan and return on investment analysis for potential programs and drives effective new product introduction (NPI)
Develops and maintains financial forecasts for the product line which helps support the strategic product road map.
Program manages ongoing activities within GE including GE Aircraft Engines and Avio Aero and with external customers
- Partners with others across the matrix to find creative solutions to address complex projects, product lines, markets, sales processes, or customers. Has the ability to evaluate quality of information received and questions conflicting data for analysis to drive the best possible solution, adjusting when necessary. Uses multiple internal and external resources outside of own function to help arrive at a decision.
- Communicates complex messages and negotiates mainly internally with others to adopt a different point of view. Influences peers to take action may negotiate with external partners, vendors, or customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or Business from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Minimum of 5 years program management or customer facing leadership role
- Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or related business degree
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 15 Sep 2021
Closes 15 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Product support