Manufacturing Maintenance & Facility Manager
- GE Aviation - 247 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Roles and Responsibilities:
Ensure that equipment and tools are in good condition for use. Propose plans for preventive maintenance and corrective action.
Contract management in comprehensive Facility Management services (cleaning services, technical service, administrative and office services).
Developing in-depth knowledge of a technical discipline. Uses prior experience and acquired technical expertise to execute policy/strategy.
In-depth understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. In-depth understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
Has ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters. Uses prior experience and on-the-job training to solve straightforward tasks. Has access to technical skills and analytic thinking required to solve problems. May use multiple internal sources outside of own team to arrive at decisions.
A job at this level is likely to be people leader with proven interpersonal skills who can hire and develop talent, as well as provides informal guidance to new team members.
- 5+ years of experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment, working in a global company.
- Relevant professional education.
- Advanced practical computer skills primally with MS Office: writing procedures, preparing presentations, analyses & reports.
- Proven ability to develop sustainable cooperative professional relationships on all levels of the organization.
- Leadership skills, hands on and proactive approach.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize, focus on and obtain business results.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
- Good English oral and written communication skills.
- Employment contract in a stable company.
- Dynamic, innovative international working place with excellent opportunities for growth and development.
- Good working atmosphere in the organizational culture promoting Diversity & Inclusion.
- Attractive social benefits package: Private medical care Medicover, additional insurance and retirement program (PPE).
- Professional working tools and flexible working time.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 15 Sep 2021
Closes 15 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager