ENGLISH SPEAKING CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT(m/f/diverse) - We Make Someone's Day Every Day!
- Lufthansa - 234 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Customer Service Consultants (m/f) provide complete service in relation to products and benefits that Lufthansa, the Star Alliance, and its co-operational partners offer including:
- Assist customers with all travel-related services and customer inquiries (Inbound & Outbound).
- Achieve and maintain optimal accessibility to customers in order to achieve performance targets.
- Provide excellent and consistent customer service to ensure service quality in dealing with customers at all times.
- Maintain product knowledge at all times to ensure consistent customer satisfaction.
- General flight reservation
- Direct sales
- Fare information
- Baggage claims
- Loyalty programs (such as Miles & More)
- Online and travel agent support
E-mail address for inquiries
Health Plan, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Vacation Days, Flight benefits
Behind the scenes
A Global Team with a Local Touch
- High School Graduate.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
- Proven customer service and sales skills.
- Good understanding of computer systems and standard software.
- Availability and ability to work rotating shifts and public holidays.
- Previous proven experience working in a customer service role for 2years.
- Ability to work rotating shifts including evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays
- Good understanding of computer systems and standard software
- Excellent English language skills (written & verbal)
- Successful completion of secondary education
- Eligibility to work full time with us for at least 12 consecutive months
- SA ID
- Flexibility to work shifts
- Exceptional service and sales orientation
- Ability to work in a team
- Responsible work ethic
About Global Telesales (Pty) Ltd.
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone's day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.
- Full time
Posted 14 Sep 2021
Closes 14 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Airline customer service