FAL Inspector Aircraft Production
- Lufthansa - 230 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Everett, Washington, United States
The FAL Inspector Aircraft Production is responsible for:
- Acceptance of aircraft areas on behalf of the APIP customer (Airline/ Leasing Company).
- Evaluation of findings in regards to future impact/ risk to the customer.
- Initiation and final acceptance of corrective action including proper documentation.
- Evaluating the consequences of non-conformities during the production, which might have an impact on the operation, maintenance or value retention of the aircraft.
- Coordinate and solve customer inquiries with OEM and ensuring OEM service provision of any additional customer requests as well as acting on behalf of the customer.
- Leading the technical aircraft delivery process and the customer acceptance team. Consulting the customer in regards to all technical questions during the aircraft acceptance.
- Performing non-routine activities.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Behind the scenes
Aircraft Production Inspection Program
Join the market leader in Aircraft Production Inspection Services. Get to know the insights of the aircraft built process and consult our international customers to receive the best possible aircraft.
The ideal FAL Inspector Aircraft Production should meet the following requirements:
- At least 10 years of experience in the desired field, preferably line- and/or base- maintenance.
- Cat B1 / B2 preferred, Cat C is a plus.
- English fluent in speaking and writing, other languages are a plus.
- Computer skills: user level, proficient with MS Office.
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness to travel.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Working shifts/ overtime is required.
- High stress levels.
- Outdoor weather conditions.
- Noise pollution.
*Relocation assistance not provided bye the cmpany.
About Lufthansa Technik North America Holding Corp.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services and VIP services) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 770 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
- Full time
Posted 14 Sep 2021
Closes 14 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer