Continuous Improvement Support Analyst
- easyJet - 26 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
easyJet has been decisive in meeting the challenges presented by the current pandemic by cutting costs, reducing our capex while retaining our fleet flexibility and securing an additional £2bn in funding. As Europe emerges from the Covid-19 crisis, easyJet is well placed to strengthen its leading position as a trusted brand offering value for money with an industry-leading network of primary airports.
Our culture, known as our orange spirit, is a real thing. It's people who love to work with fast paced, quick thinking and energetic people. You need to have resilience to work here (as recent events have shown) but the experience you gain is like no other.
Maintenance Control sits within the ICC (Integrated Control Centre), providing network oversight to maintain aircraft airworthiness and controlling all maintenance activities for our fleet of Airbus A320 family aircraft.
- The Maintenance Control Continuous Improvement Engineer will provide complex analytics, forecasting and decision support tools to enable easyJet to deliver world class operational performance at the lowest cost through innovation and continuous improvement.
- To maintain and generate reporting analysis on our fleet of over 300 Airbus aircraft.
- Provide detailed analysis, actionable recommendations through rigorous analysis and collaboration with subject matter experts.
- Summarize complex analyses into simple terms and communicate recommendations to all levels of the organization including senior management.
- Lead analysis from problem definition through implementation and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver sustainable and continuous improvement.
- Work independently and have accountability for multiple concurrent projects while delivering accurate and appropriate findings.
- Provide support with ad-hoc data extraction, analysis, and visualisation as necessary.
- Develop and champion best practices and assist with appropriate approach to the given problem.
- Identify opportunities to improve risk and cost management; propose improvements to optimise the operational performance.
- Ensure that recommendations are followed through to implementation and benefits are achieved.
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
Posted 14 Sep 2021
Closes 14 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Product support