Lead Engineer- Fleet Management
- GE Aviation - 247 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute the analysis / evaluation of assigned projects (around novel ways to predict and forecast material demand & scrap rate) that meet business standards, practices and procedures and the product / program requirements.
- Prepare reports and presents in technical and program reviews within the organization
- Help to monitor and communicate project status, business issues and significant developments as appropriate
- Properly document technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Demonstrate a collaborative work style and display team-oriented behavior with a proactive example of communication internally and externally
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Statistics, Machine Learning or related field plus minimum 4 year of analytics development experience
- Demonstrated skill in Material Forecasting/Planning
- Experience in working on analytics in airline/automobile/oil & gas/similar industries
- Experience in the use of Python, SQL and / or other analytic software tools or languages
- Experience in data cleansing, data quality assessment, and using analytics for solving business problems
- Experience in the use of applied analytics, descriptive statistics, feature extraction and predictive analytics on industrial datasets
- Experience in data visualization and storytelling for an audience of stakeholders
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Masters or PhD degree in Engineering, Statistics, Machine Learning or related field
- Experience in working on physics-based analytics in airline/automobile/oil & gas/similar industries
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
*Disclosure of your Gender or Sexual orientation is completely Voluntary and not mandatory.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 14 Sep 2021
Closes 14 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager