- GE Aviation - 247 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Bohemia, Louisiana, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the test and troubleshooting of GE Aviation Electrical Power-Long Island (EPLI) products and test systems in a sustaining engineering environment.
- Evaluate, select, and apply standard design and test engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria in resolving product and test equipment issues.
- Perform analysis of requirements and support product and test equipment re-designs. Support generating engineering change proposals.
- Working with senior engineers, support the development of requirements to generate designs for product improvements to optimize testability and supportability.
- Support training of technicians in testing and troubleshooting of products and test systems. Generate required documentation.
- Participate in site quality initiatives / products test yield improvement efforts.
- Prepare material for and participate in customer reviews and presentations as required.
- BSEE or ET with 5 years' experience.
- Solid analog and digital circuit design capability with strong troubleshooting skills to component level. Ability to work from electronic schematics.
- Experience with design, test and troubleshooting of electronic products and test equipment.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Competency in use of a variety of electronic test equipment (e.g. O-scopes, DMMs, power analyzers).
- Ability to design and write basic software for use in test equipment applications is desirable; Computer Skills/Languages: C/C++, LABVIEW, VISUAL BASIC, NI Test Stand and Microsoft programs.
- Experience with product support in a manufacturing environment.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 14 Sep 2021
Closes 14 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic