Quality Manager - Quality Management
- GE Aviation - 247 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
- Serve as the primary interface with regulatory agencies, specifically FAA, EASA and CAAC.
- Ensure that all regulatory requirements are met.
- All Regulatory, Customer and Supplier audit requirements are satisfied.
- Introduce and manage the Safety Management System at the shop.
- Create a "Culture of Quality," where Quality is at the forefront of everyone's mind.
- Perform internal audits locally and at remote locations.
- Conduct Quality and Human Factor training for all staff.
- Work with the Business Leader and support team to maintain the GE Aviation Production System.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis and PFMEA when required.
- Own the proactive quality framework for reducing quality risk at the shop.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Aeronautical/Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent technical degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Aviation industry.
- Experience working with aviation regulatory agencies .
- Knowledge of EASA Part 145 or FAA FAR 145 procedures or equivalent.
- Qualified Auditor.
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn.
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with condor, contributes constructively.
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed.
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative.
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 14 Sep 2021
Closes 14 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Quality control