GE Aviation Human Resources Leadership Program Summer Intern - 2022
- GE Aviation - 247 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
The best people, the best culture-this is what makes everything else possible. At the end of the day, we strive to deliver outcomes for our customers, performance for our owners, and an environment for our employees that motivates, excites, and rewards them.
What We Bring
Every intern has the opportunity to make a real impact during their tenure - assignments vary by business, location, and business needs but they are all challenging and rewarding. GE interns join a community that is there to help them, challenge them, and develop them. They work together to solve real-world challenges, sometimes spurring innovations that change the way we do business. An internship at GE is an opportunity to learn while doing. You will collaborate on exciting projects, not only with talented peers, but with top leaders in your field-most of whom began as interns and co-ops themselves. Your intern assignment, generally 10-12 weeks, will be focused on specific HR areas such as: HR generalist, employee relations, organization and staffing, learning and development, compensation and benefits, or acquisition integration.
You will have the opportunity to impact the future of the HR organization, all while being exposed to a world-class program community and endless developmental opportunities. We are never satisfied with being satisfied and we constantly insist on being more tomorrow than we are today. You will be a vital part of making us better. Finally, our interns are our primary pipeline for our Human Resources Leadership Program .
What We Are Looking for?
Education & Experience
- Enrolled in Master's or Bachelor Degree program focusing on business, liberal arts, human resources disciplines (e.g., industrial & labor relations, industrial & organizational psychology, organizational behavior, finance, accounting, law)
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0
- HR or other internship aligned with degree program discipline.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, project management skills, and organization skills
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex data
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills, research skills, and business acumen
- Unyielding integrity
- Attributes such as a hunger to win, accountability, curiosity, authenticity, agility, candor
- Willingness to take initiative, roll up one's sleeves, get the work done, and celebrate big wins and lessons learned
- Ability to understand business strategy and organizational structure
- Must be geographically mobile (locations vary based on businesses)
- Due to access to export-controlled information, you must be one of the following: (1) US Citizen or national; (2) US permanent resident; (3) Person granted refugee status; (4) Person granted asylee status or Beneficiary of legalization through an amnesty program, or (5) other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)).
- Full time
- Boeing V-22 Osprey
Posted 14 Sep 2021
Closes 14 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Airline HR