Technical Business Analyst - easyJet holidays
- easyJet - 26 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago, and we don't intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better - and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
We have been named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. We support. We empower. We excite. And we do it our way. We're uniquely different. We're easyJet.
This particular vacancy sits within our easyJet holidays arm of the business within our technology division. In 2019 we launched our brand new easyJet holidays business, combining handpicked hotels and best-in-class technology with easyJet's flexible flights to provide hassle-free personalised holiday experiences under a trusted brand. We have all the right ingredients to build a successful business that is agile, innovative, energetic and will continue to disrupt the holidays market.
We're an ambitious bunch and have big plans but we're on the look out for some additional hands. All we need are the right people. People with energy and get-up-and-go, who want to create great experiences for our customers, help us spread the word and are up for a challenge. That's where you come in - join us as a Technical Business Analyst and help us build a world class team.
We are currently looking to appoint a Business Analyst to support the delivery of our core Holidays platform, which will be a 3 rd party solution integrated with the easyJet Holidays website. This is a really exciting opportunity with the initial focus being on reviewing the capability of the selected product against requirements elicited from key members of the easyJet Holiday's team, with the aim of defining a clear set of requirements for our initial minimum viable product (MVP).
The day to day
- Accountable for all business requirements analysis and definition for the core Holidays platform
- Support workshops with key stakeholders to define initial high-level scope, detailed requirements, business priorities, and backlog of features to be implemented by the technology partner
- Stakeholder liaison
- Analysing, interpreting and documenting requirements
- Assist with implementation planning and support teams through the delivery phase to ensure that business requirements are properly interpreted
- Help to define a suitable methodology for defining, implementing and accepting defined requirements through to delivery
- Full time
Posted 13 Sep 2021
Closes 13 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Airline IT