Product Owner (Product IT) (m/w/d)
- Lufthansa - 230 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Neu-Isenburg, Hessen, Germany
Identification, specification, verification and evaluation of requirements and translating them into product requirements.
- Responsibility for steering and maintaining the product backlog: Prioritizing is the key.
- Controlling the development and quality assurance of the desired solution by defining Acceptance criteria
- Evaluation of the feasibility and technical complexity of requirements in cooperation with the relevant interfaces and corresponding prioritization of the backlog
- Support in estimation and sequencing of requirements, including with respect to the test and accptance process
- Dependency management with other POs and workstreams
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower
Behind the scenes
Work with us!
- You are not easily phased, stressful situations, tough deadlines make you thrive.
- You enjoy improving things, but are happy to start small and improve over time.
- Proven track record of having been creative, disruptive and a risk-taker in his/her current or past area of responsibility
- Ability to communicate well at all levels of the business, drive change and create an environment of high engagement
- Great team player, able to create a good work environment within the team and good at sharing information and knowledge with others.
- High level of ownership and accountability for assigned tasks, Hands on mentality
- Fluency in English and German is a must, any other language would be beneficial
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 11 Sep 2021
Closes 11 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Airline IT