Initiative Owner Daily (Product) Operations (m/f/d)
- Lufthansa - 234 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Neu-Isenburg, Hessen, Germany
- Responsible to drive the daily product ops.
- Owns, prioritizes and maintains product related incident backlog for assigned products/services, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the business, IT and the development teams to ensure the right priorities are set and that the topics are followed through.
- Uses data insights to drive fact-based decisions
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks
- Works x-functionally, partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization.
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
Work with us!
You will need a solid understanding of our products and services, the customer and the respective markets, but also understand the tech delivery. You need to be able to manage stakeholders at all levels, a good network within the organization is key
- Scale agile framework is part of your DNA - https:// Apply
- Customer first, MVP thinking mindset
- Proactive, self-managed with excellent project management skills & ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent product & market knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire colleagues and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative and personal accountability
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 11 Sep 2021
Closes 11 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Product support