Outside Sales Executive Cargo
- Lufthansa - 230 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
You play an integral role to ensure prominent sales presence by positioning Swiss WorldCargo as quality air cargo carrier in the air cargo market.
- Develop revenues by promoting the Swiss WorldCargo brand and product portfolio.
- Acquisition of new cargo traffic through a target oriented sales approach.
- Plan sales meetings with freight forwarders and build, maintain and develop long-term partnerships and revenues.
- Provide professional customer service.
- Participates in the planning and executes sales and marketing activities.
- Negotiation of agreements, allotments and rates.
- Gather and analyze market intelligence/review account performance and implement corrective measures as required.
- Proactive approach to sales leads and pendings, sharing results with colleagues.
- Preparation of reports, participation in meetings/projects/trainings.
- Strive to achieve the highest possible sustainable commercial contribution.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Behind the scenes
Be part of the team!
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor preferred.
- Min. 2 years experience in field sales or very solid commercial air cargo knowledge.
- Experienced in air cargo logistics and/or forwarding industry.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills verbal and written.
- Good listener, negotiator, convincing presentation skills.
- Impeccable customer service attitude.
- Drive for results, Doer, persistent.
- English language: fluent in speaking and writing.
- Flexibility and ability to travel (nationally and internationally).
- High degree of flexibility, loyal, team player.
- Excellent Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Comfortable working in a challenging but exciting business environment.
- Ability to convincingly promote the quality image of Swiss WorldCargo.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It's the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment - one in which, wherever you are, you'll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
- Full time
Posted 11 Sep 2021
Closes 11 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Freight