Financial Accounting Specialist with German
- Lufthansa - 234 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
The Financial Accounting Specialist is responsible for:
- Conduct of the ongoing financial accounting of individual companies in the group of companies.
- Examining, processing and posting of financial records and business transactions.
- Master data maintenance via the ERP system.
- Participation in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements according to HGB / IFRS.
- Processing of payment transactions and receivables management.
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements.
- Creation and management of provisions.
- Posting of wage and salary data.
- Posting of invoices and fixed assets.
- Internal reporting, tax reports and much more.
- Keeping up-to-date with financial policies, practices, and regulations.
- Conducting internal audits.
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy.
Behind the scenes
We are a highly motivated and qualified team with a great working atmosphere and an independent area of responsibility.
Above all, we offer you a secure and future-oriented job in an international environment with flat hierarchies and short communication channels, flexible working hours as well as new challenges and interesting projects.
The ideal Financial Accounting Specialist should meet the following requirements:
- Min. 3 years of experience in SSC/BPO sector, preferably in GL/AP/AR and/or solid understanding of bookkeeping
- Work experience in the area of responsibility mentioned above will be an asset
- Strong analytical skills and good all-round MS Excel skills
- Possess Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- Completed training as an accountant / financial accountant or any additional certification will be an asset
- Good spoken and written language skills in German (at least B2) and English (B1/B2)
- Knowledge of SAP desirable (SAP P03 will be an advantage)
- Ability to work analytically; focus on details and high accuracy
- Confident handling of MS Office
- Time management skills, well-organized, solution-oriented and independent way of working
- Communicative and team-oriented.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 11 Sep 2021
Closes 11 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Airline finance