Lead Customer Order & Fulfillment Specialist
- GE Aviation - 345 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Florence, Alabama, United States
Applicants will be familiar with quick-turn aircraft engine maintenance, repair and field services, operations of a FAR-145 Repair Station and preferably hold an A&P license.
- Lead job quotation, resource and tooling allocation, team launch, and job execution through to final invoicing.
- Partner with Production Leader to coordinate manpower resources and tooling in order to effectively complete engine repairs in the shop or at offsite locations throughout the world
- Liaison across multiple departments to effectively plan operations between site, manufacturing, project and product support teams.
- Communicate with internal team and customers to ensure seamless service and work scope execution. Act as the primary customer contact in the shop. Manage customer calls and provide input to customer teams. Hold daily planning sessions to ensure objectives are being met by team.
- Provide support for the team in all technical, logistical, environmental, health & safety (EH&S) and quality requirements.
- Understand appropriate Aircraft Maintenance Manual, Engine Shop Manual procedures.
- Demonstrate required knowledge of OWS Quality Procedures, as well as FAA/EASA Part 145 requirements and procedures. Act in accordance with the site's Repair Station and Quality Control Manual and other applicable regulation/bounds.
- Partner with Materials team to ensure deliveries meet customers' expectations
- Support commercial team in quoting and managing of work scopes, parts, and logistics.
- Collect cost accumulations, process all invoices, and assist with Accounts receivable reconciliations.
- Review operations metrics reports and coordinate with customer to ensure customers' expectations are met.
- Be accountable to Site Leader for all deliverables. Execute business-specific strategies-serve customers and win additional business
- Deliver "all-hands on deck" support for AOGs (Aircraft On Ground) as they arise.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Engine maintenance, trouble shooting, and assembly
- Availability to work flexible shift patterns as required, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability and willingness to support calls during off-hours when emergency situations arise. GE On Wing Support is a 24 / 7 / 365 operation.
- Federal Airframe and Power plant Mechanic (A&P) license strongly preferred
- Approaches work with a "can-do" attitude and a sense of commitment to both the team and customer objectives
- Possess a desire to learn and grow with technology advancements and new engine models
- Features strong interpersonal and leadership skills, including problem-solving ability
- Holds previous LEAP, GE90, CFM, CF6, CF34, and GENX experience and international field experience. This knowledge to include Line maintenance, engine changes, module removal & installation, and/or LRU removals and installations.
- Proven leadership experience leading initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Demonstrated quality, compliance, and customer satisfaction skills
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 11 Sep 2021
Closes 11 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager