Production Planner - Engines
- Excel Technical Consulting - 8 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
The position will be to plan and oversee the engine repair process for third party and internal customers to ensure that repair cycles are managed efficiently and effectively with communication between all involved departments a key to a successful repair programme
You will be responsible for:
- Planning of production including schedules, dates, tasks
- Forecasting of future works
- Preparation and issuing of progress reports
- Close liaison with customers and engineering team
- Management of repair documentation
This position would suit someone with a background within aviation planning procedures and documentation, with a close focus on engineering repair process - ideally some engine maintenance\/repair experience would be of interest, but any solid planning background can be considered.
The ability to communicate across different areas of the business will be key as this will be a main focus of the role to ensure that all departments and customers are kept up to date with progress, so we are looking for someone who is a natural at managing and dispensing progress reports as well as being able to keep the operation flowing.
It is a fixed term contract of 6 months based on an annual salary of \u00a328k - \u00a332k based on experience - if you are interested we look forward to reviewing your applications!
- Full time
Posted 10 Sep 2021
Closes 10 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Planning engineer