Specialist HR-Administration (m/f/divers)
- Lufthansa - 230 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Vienna, Niederösterreich, Austria
We are currently recruiting for the position Specialist HR-Administration (m/f/divers) on a full-time basis (40 hours) for a limited period of 2 years. Your home base will be our head office at the location Vienna Airport.
- Ongoing support of personnel in all personnel-related issues
- Control and approval of time recording for ground staff
- Preparatory work for external payroll accounting
- Supervision of onboarding and offboarding of personnel, as well as preparation of documents such as supplementary agreements, references, etc.
- Various back-office activities (e.g. administration of contract documents, maintenance of personnel files, research activities, etc.)
- Compilation of reports/statistics
- Collaboration on selected HR projects
Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours
Behind the scenes
Take off with us!
Be part of our Team!
- You have a successfully completed business education, at least at Matura level
- First work experience in the field of HR administration or in a similar environment is desirable
- You have excellent MS Office user skills (especially Excel and Word)
- Experience with HR software solutions, SAP desirable
- Payroll know-how is an advantage
- A high degree of creative drive and accuracy in implementation
- You are an open and reliable personality with a hands-on mentality and enjoy teamwork and organizational activities
- Your language skills in German and English are business fluent
- Be empowered - you work in a self-determined manner and keep a cool head and a sense of humour in hectic times
About Eurowings Europe GmbH
Eurowings is the low-cost airline of Lufthansa Group, making it part of the world's largest aviation group. With a fleet of currently 205 aircraft, Eurowings specializes in affordable non-stop flights within Europe. The carrier offers flights to over 210 destinations in over 60 countries around the world, making it Europe's third-largest low-cost airline. Last year, the company carried over 40 million passengers for the first time.
- Full time
Posted 9 Sep 2021
Closes 9 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Airline administration