Sr Staff Product Security Leader
- GE Aviation - 247 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Cincinnati, Indiana, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role you will have the opportunity to leverage your experience to define an industry leading supply chain cybersecurity program; including defining organizational policy and establishing the practices & tools necessary to execute that policy across the global supply chain.
- Provide leadership and domain expertise in cyber security for supply chain policy creation and organizational roll-out.
- Develop strategic roadmaps and tactical remediation plans for supply chain cybersecurity risk across the Aviation third party / supplier portfolio.
- Educate the business on secure supply chain best practices and existing & emerging regulations.
- Ensure cybersecurity tooling and underlying infrastructure is in place, aligned to regulatory and internal policy, and functioning correctly.
- Create metrics and reporting capabilities to continuously monitor identified risk areas.
- Partner with other Aviation & GE business teams to develop secure supply chain technical solutions.
- Support quick learning through hands on piloting of technical security concepts.
- Champion the adoption of new technologies and drive the implementation into the GE environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) from an accredited university or college with minimum of 6 years of professional experience
OR Associates degree with minimum of 9 years of professional experience
OR High School Diploma with minimum of 11 years of professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Product Cybersecurity, Operational Technology Security, Supply Chain Risk Management, and/or Information Technology Security
- Note: Military experience is equivalent to professional experience
- Experience implementing cybersecurity control frameworks.
- Experience auditing cybersecurity control frameworks.
- Experience developing organizational processes and driving change into large organizations.
- Experience with anti-counterfeit and anti-tamper best practices and associated technologies.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity risk frameworks (e.g. NIST CSF).
- Familiarity with cybersecurity control frameworks (e.g. NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-171, ISO 27000, etc.)
- Familiarity with government cybersecurity regulations (e.g. US DoD, UK Cyber Essentials, EU GDPR, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Comfortable with change and actively driving improvements.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 9 Sep 2021
Closes 9 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Airport security