Project Manager & AOC Support (m/f/divers)
- Lufthansa - 230 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Vienna, Niederösterreich, Austria
We are currently recruiting for the position Project Manager & AOC Support (m/f/divers) on a full-time basis (40 hours) and limited to 2 years. Your homebase will be our head office at the location Vienna Airport.
- Management or collaboration in varied group projects
- Support in the management, design and administration of projects
- Preparation of analyses and concepts in the transformation environment
- Assumption of responsibilities for sub-projects
- Ensuring dependency and interface management between (sub-)projects
- Preparation of decision documents and assumption of project management tasks
- Establishment, support and further development of internal/external communication of the AOC in coordination with the communication department at Eurowings Aviation
- Development and implementation of internal target group-specific communication formats
- Ensuring the conceptual development and organisational implementation of various projects
- Coordination of AOC events
Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours
Behind the scenes
Take off with us!
Be part of our Team!
- You have a university degree in business administration or communication sciences, or in a comparable course of study.
- You have several years of professional experience in setting up and supervising projects or internal communications
- High project management skills and competence in PM methods
- Ability and motivation to lead cross-functional and cross-national teams
- Stylistically confident stakeholder-specific texting and very good verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced graphic know-how (Photoshop, layout)
- Analytical, strategic and networked thinking
- High level of commitment and results orientation as well as enjoyment of proactive and agile working methods
- Interest in and enjoyment of digital channels
- Business fluent in German and English
About Eurowings Europe GmbH
Eurowings is the low-cost airline of Lufthansa Group, making it part of the world's largest aviation group. With a fleet of currently 205 aircraft, Eurowings specializes in affordable non-stop flights within Europe. The carrier offers flights to over 210 destinations in over 60 countries around the world, making it Europe's third-largest low-cost airline. Last year, the company carried over 40 million passengers for the first time.
- Full time
Posted 8 Sep 2021
Closes 8 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager