- GE Aviation - 247 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Muskegon Heights, Michigan, United States
Roles and Responsibilities:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct routine floor audits and perform routine inspection of parts.
- Perform any task required to support customer's requirements and cell goals.
- Work from written or verbal instruction.
- Use SPC and Quality Standards to assure quality part is being produced.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic functions
- Must abide by company rules, policies and procedures
- Demonstrate team work skills
- Identify problems/constraints that prevent performance of duties and responsibilities
- Purchase required tools immediately after probation period
- Meet customer requirements utilizing cell scheduling system
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 8 Sep 2021
Closes 8 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer