Junior HR Advisor/HR Advisor with German (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 236 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
- Executes standard HR processes from the area of team responsibility
- Answers general questions with regard to processes from the assigned area of responsibility via email/phone/post or any other channel (may seek support from more experienced team members)
- Conducts error analyses of own mistakes, reports them and proposes solutions in order to eliminate issues from daily operational work
- Makes sure that in assigned area of responsibility the accepted service level with regard to timeliness and accuracy is maintained
- Uses corporate quality tools in HR area and takes necessary actions (may seek support from more experienced team members) to prevent possible errors
- Uses actively internal procedures; provides Subject Matter Expert (SME) with improvement ideas
- Updates relevant internal documents and files as assigned by Team Leader
- Informs in advance about lack of capacity/free capacity
- Knows and follows confidential data protection rules
- Maintains standards of professional communication
- Completes all other tasks assigned by Supervisor
Behind the scenes
Be part of an international team!
Join us! We are looking forward to your application!
- Bachelor degree desirable/Master degree or at least accomplished 3rd year of studies will be an asset
- German (min.B2)
- Basic command of MS Office
- Diligent and systematic approach to work
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Service and customer oriented
- Working with computer
- In accordance with rules and regulations and given authorities
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 7 Sep 2021
Closes 7 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Airline HR