Maintenance Document Editor
- Lufthansa - 236 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Wroclaw, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
As the Maintenance Document Editor, you will perform the following duties:
- Create and revise maintenance documents, e.g. Jobcards and SAP-Maintenance-Instructions.
- Preparation of Supplemental Pages.
- Perform planning activities including preparation, amendment and changes to working documents.
- Determine measures for quality assurance of the overhaul and maintenance process.
- Create maintenance documents in line with workshop requirements incl. continuous improvements.
- Quality check for missing or corrupted data.
- Interaction with project management and shop floor engineering.
- Interaction with other engineering departments within the LH-Group.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
Be part of an international team!
With constant growth of Lufthansa Technik Branch in Poland we are looking for individuals to join our Engineering Team in Wroclaw.
The ideal Maintenance Document Editor must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school certificate, A level/ Abitur or equivalent desirable.
- Bachelor and Master's degree desirable.
- At least a technical additional qualification is required.
- One year of experience required.
- English required.
- German desirable (Willingness to learn technical language)
- Knowledge of sales and related commercial areas desirable.
- Engine type training required.
- Computer skills as user required.
- Advanced skills in electronic data processing:
- Advanced knowledge in technical documents.
- Good skills in usage of SAP-R3.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Intercultural adaptability.
- Team Work.
- Willingness to travel.
- Shift work / overtime.
- Must possess permit to work in the country assigned.
* CV/Resume required.
* Relocation not provided.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
- Full time
Posted 7 Sep 2021
Closes 7 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager