Junior Customer Service Agent in IT infrastructure
- Lufthansa - 230 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
The Customer Service Agent in IT will be responsible for:
- Getting to know the respective IT processes, procedures and standards to extend enabling independent work.
- Determining requirements by working with English speaking customers.
- Answering inquiries by clarifying desired information.
- Monitoring of case solving progress and deadlines.
- Resolving problems by clarifying issues -escalating unresolved problems
- Informing about found IT process/system/ communication gaps that could be improved
- Maintaining database by entering information on regular basis
- Maintaining process statistics and updating documentation
- Training new joiners in the process
- Communicating observed risks before problems occur - being aware of consequences in case problems are not communicated/solved
- All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
This position is suitable for people who are just starting their professional career.
The ideal Customer Service Agent in IT should meet the following requirements:
- Communicative English (written and spoken).
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- University degree in progress or newly graduates
- Experience in IT area will be an asset.
- Customer Orientation.
- Problem solving orientation.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 7 Sep 2021
Closes 7 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Airline IT