Senior Project Manager
- easyJet - 26 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago, and we don't intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better - and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
We have been named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. We support. We empower. We excite. And we do it our way. We're uniquely different. We're easyJet.
In 2019 we launched our brand new easyJet holidays business, combining handpicked hotels and best-in-class technology with easyJet's flexible flights to provide hassle-free personalised holiday experiences under a trusted brand. We have all the right ingredients to build a successful business that is agile, innovative, energetic and will continue to disrupt the holidays market. This particular vacancy sits within the Portfolio Delivery function of easyJet holidays.
We're an ambitious bunch and have big plans but we're on the look out for some additional hands. All we need are the right people. People with energy and get-up-and-go, who want to create great experiences for our customers, help us spread the word and are up for a challenge. That's where you come in - join us as a Senior Project Manager and help us build a world class team.
The purpose of the Senior Project Manager is to provide project management leadership across the largest and most complex projects within holidays
- Build and maintain a detailed understanding of all aspects of the easyJet holidays business, including our processes, systems and ways of working
- Build and maintain an understanding of our strategy, our business planning cycle and what it means for all aspects of the business
- Ensure appropriate level of governance is applied to assigned projects in line with our delivery framework
- Project manage the largest, more complex and strategically important projects across easyJet holidays
- Act as delivery lead for your assigned projects, with shared responsibility with the business lead for delivery of your assigned projects / phases
- Ensure project governance basics are in place, including effective plans, change control, risk and issue management, dependencies are well understood. Ensure all meetings and decisions are appropriately documented
- Ensure the appropriate level of business requirements (in line with our delivery framework) are documented and approved at each stage of our delivery lifecycle
- Partner with Business Analysis to ensure successful delivery of our project portfolio
- Support the review / challenge of benefits as required for completed capital investments
- Ensure impact on business processes are considered throughout the change lifecycle, and that business areas retain full ownership of respective processes
- Develop excellent relationships with stakeholders across the holidays business, typically working with stakeholders up to Board level. Actively manage stakeholders to help resolve issues and build greater trust between business and delivery teams
- Matrix manage key project resources (both internal and external), building an integrated, focus delivery team for your assigned projects
- Play a leading role in the ongoing creation and continuous improvement of our internal developed delivery approach
Joining a growing and disruptive company is exciting. We need to be dynamic and flexible, working as one team in it together to deliver the best for our customers. As such, the accountabilities listed are to give a flavour to the nature of what can be expected and is not a definitive list.
- Full time
Posted 7 Sep 2021
Closes 7 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager