Data Analyst - Here, at Lufthansa Technik Sofia we will provide you with:
- Lufthansa - 234 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Sofia, South-West, Bulgaria
Once you join our team as Data Analyst you will:
- Perform various data analyses and downloads for the purposes of the C&E (consumables and expendables) material organization worldwide
- Download, calculate, visualize, develop and distribute different Key Performance Indicators for the entire C&E (consumables and expendables) network
- Initiate different projects in direction process development and automation and support them with mathematical and economic justification.
- Create and implement different tools, which are increasing the efficiency of the different supply chain processes
- Calculation and formation of the material pricing for tenders, customer price lists and VK13 price update for C&E (consumables and expendables) materials.
Lufthansa Technik Sofia Limited
Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Mobile working possible, Family days (family learns workplace know), Flexible working hours, Child friendly, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Medical Insurance
Behind the scenes
Lufthansa Technik Sofia
Lufthansa Technik is the world's leading provider for maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO). Lufthansa Technik Sofia is part of the Lufthansa Technik base maintenance network. The company is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008.
To be successful in the role you need:
- University degree in field relevant for the position (technical- or business administration
- Relevant job experience of minimum 1,5 years
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge in Excel/Word/Access/PowerPoint. Knowledge of SAP R/3
- Excellent analytical skills. Understanding of mathematical concepts
- Detail oriented
- Problem Solving and productivity driven
- Ability to work in a team
About Lufthansa Technik Sofia Limited
Lufthansa Technik Sofia is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Sofia has over 1200 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
- Full time
Posted 6 Sep 2021
Closes 6 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Flight operations