Sr Finance Manager 3 - Sales/Bid Support
- GE Aviation - 247 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support conversion of active opportunities into orders against target and estimates. Provides pricing analytics and cost estimation support on active bids. Supports order acquisition by facilitating Letters of Credits, Bank Guarantees, etc. Leverage technical or financial expertise to support recommendations.
- Develop specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in own job discipline or field. Serve as best practice/quality resource. Has awareness of latest functional developments in own area. Contributes towards strategy and policy development, and ensures delivery within area of responsibility.
- Communicate complex messages to others to influence outcomes. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May lead small projects with moderate risks and resource requirements. Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus. Developing persuasion skills required to influence others on topics within field.
- Drive simplification projects to impact quality, efficiency and effectiveness of team. These jobs have significant input into their priorities. Jobs at this level tend to be covered by professional practices and policies but these are shaped by the role.
- For roles in USA - Bachelor's degree in Finance with at least 5 years work experience in the relevant Job Family.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years' experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 4 Sep 2021
Closes 4 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Airline sales