Outside Sales Representative
- Lufthansa - 230 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Los Angeles, Cajamarca, Peru
As an Outside Sales Representative your responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for opportunity management and sales visits.
- Creates rate offers with and without guarantee of transportation.
- Identifies and manages opportunities with existing customers.
- Acquires new customers and identifies new business.
- Performs market and account analysis and develops action plans.
- Organizes and performs sales visits including presentations to customers.
- Actively pushes the eChannel usage and promotes eAWB.
- Manages capacity agreements such as LTCs in co-operation with Revenue Management.
- (Re-)Negotiates special rate agreements and LTCs as per Sales Rule Book.
- Develops and sells customer-oriented logistic solutions.
- Acts as "touch point" for Claims and Complaints.
- Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Behind the scenes
Join a great team! Join Lufthansa!
Work with us as a team to serve all customers!
The ideal Outside Sales Representative must fulfill the following requirements:
- High School diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor desirable.
- 2-3 years previous cargo experience required, preferred sales experience or in a related area such as in the transport and logistics industry.
- English required. German desirable.
- Industry Knowledge required: Airfreight, Logistics, Transportation, Sales.
- Computer skills as user: Advanced IT knowledge, preferably including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Knowledge of all relevant LH Cargo systems.
*CV/ Resume and Cover Letter required.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world's leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.
- Full time
Posted 3 Sep 2021
Closes 3 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Airline sales