Site Reliability Engineer
- Lufthansa - 236 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Proactive advancement and operation of our central multi-cloud production platform with an emphasis on high automation, reliability and scalability in operations,
- Design, implement, optimize and operate central applications and services,
- Incident Management and Root Cause Analysis in order to identify problems and potential improvements and to introduce these to the development process,
- Define, agree and implement error budgets, SLAs, SLIs and SLOs with business stakeholders,
- Automation of all activities related to deployment of services and infrastructures like Kubernetes, compute services or databases,
- Establishment of a DevSecOps philosophy and the means of securing and developing our CI/CD-Pipeline and cloud environments.
Free parking, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Part-time models, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Behind the scenes
AIM FOR WOW
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- At least 5 years of work experience in the field of information technology,
- Hands-on experience in the setup, development, and operations of cloud-based solutions ranging from networking to application stack,
- Solid experience in the use of container-based solutions and their operational concepts using container orchestration,
- Extensive experience in current CI/CD tooling and its usage, for example
Actions, Jenkins, ArgoCD or Fleet,
- Very strong communication and negotiation skills, customer-service orientation, as well as ability to be assertive,
- Well-grounded experience in Cloud Native design principles and their
application within project work,
- Good analytical skills, pronounced agile mindset, high level of autonomy, hands-on mentality
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 2 Sep 2021
Closes 2 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer