Customer Service Manager
- Lufthansa - 236 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
As the Customer Service Manager you will perform the following duties:
- Central contact person within customer service for all issues of daily operational business of high complexity and escalation.
- Manage the customer relationship at operational level and ensure its ongoing development.
- Monitor costs and revenue on relevant customer contract independently. Analyze profitability and ensure invoicing in line with customer contract.
- Identify and manage revenue opportunities and realize cross- and up-selling potential within area of responsibility.
- Processing and management of customer complaints; ensure feedback within LHT's Quality Management System.
- Assume key user functionality for projects, processes and interfaces.
- Work in and with various IT systems, such as SAP, E-bat, MAX-LRU, SAP.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
Be part of our team!
We want to share this journey with you!
The ideal Customer Service Manager should meet the following requirements:
- University or technical college degree preferably with aviation background (former crew members welcomed).
- Relevant experience in a customer relations / client servicing role, preferably in the aviation industry, material management, technical customer service or maintenance of aircraft.
- Experience of working in a multinational company.
- Knowledge of economic principles and contexts.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of Cantonese.
- Very high service and customer orientation, sociable.
- Good computer skills (MS-Office, SAP R / 3).
- Ability to work within teams.
- Ability to guide employees.
- Creativity / innovative thinking.
- High degree of flexibility.
- Willingness to work abroad.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Willing to travel.
* Must possess work permit in the country of employment.
About Lufthansa Technik Component Services Asia Pacific Ltd.
Lufthansa Technik Component Services Asia Pacific Ltd. (LTAP) was established in 2016 as the regional headquarter for Lufthansa Technik's component business in Asia. LTAP serves airlines and other customers in the region and provides component asset management and MRO services. As a regional HQ, LTAP coordinates employees in several countries in the region working for multiple companies. The focus in Hong Kong is on Regional Management, Strategy Product Sales, Customer Service, and Supply Chain Functions.
- Full time
Posted 2 Sep 2021
Closes 2 Oct 2021
This job was posted to: Airline customer service