Aircraft System Engineer
- Lufthansa - 236 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
As the Aircraft System Engineer you will perform the following duties:
- Provide technical and economic evaluations for the recommendations from the aircraft manufacturer and the aviation authorities.
- Analyze technical fleet complaints in order to develop and implement measures to continuously improve aircraft reliability.
- Investigate individual technical complaints, faults as well as structural defects and repairs reported by flight operations.
- Plan technical measures on aircraft, create the associated work instructions and coordinate implementation dates.
- Represent the division regarding technological issues towards the maintenance organization, flight operations and manufacturers.
- Review of maintenance records concerning structure defect and repair items including planning of follow up actions.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
Be part of an international team!
Join us! We are looking forward to your application!
The ideal Aircraft System Engineer should meet the following requirements:
- University degree in electrical, mechanical or aeronautical engineering.
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance and aeronautical legislation is desirable.
- Experiences as licensed maintenance mechanic (EASA Part 66 CAT B1.1 or B2) is desirable.
- Excellent English language and computer skills.
- German language skills are an advantage.
- Very good analytical skills as well as a high sense of responsibility and strong personal initiative.
- Ability to work in multi-site teams.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills as well as assertiveness.
- Open to business trips abroad.
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
* Relocation not provided.
* Must possess work permit in the country of employment.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
- Full time
- EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 31 Aug 2021
Closes 30 Sep 2021
This job was posted to: Fabricator