- easyJet - 26 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
easyJet has been decisive in meeting the challenges presented by the current pandemic by cutting costs, reducing our capex while retaining our fleet flexibility and securing an additional £2bn in funding. As Europe emerges from the Covid-19 crisis, easyJet is well placed to strengthen its leading position as a trusted brand offering value for money with an industry-leading network of primary airports.
Our culture, known as our orange spirit, is a real thing. It is people who love to work with fast paced, quick thinking and energetic people. You need to have resilience to work here (as recent events have shown) but the experience you gain is like no other.
There are over 3 million parts that make up an easyJet Airbus A320 aircraft. But, at the critical moment, it is that one part that is preventing the aircraft from taking-off that we care about most. With over 500,000 parts transactions a year, easyJet's E&M Supply Chain team's purpose is to maximise aircraft availability whilst reducing inventory costs.
Handling over $250M of aircraft parts distributed across the European network with an annual spend in excess of £150M, the Supply Chain team manages the complete end-to-end process from supplier selection and supplier management through to the delivery of goods and services.
The Supply Chain team comprises highly motivated and dedicated professionals who succeed in a fast-paced, relentless and uncompromising environment that affords an essential flow of parts and services to support the operation.
- Focal point for all internal (easyJet) stakeholders and 3rd party logistics providers with regards to the storage and movement of inventory across the easyJet network. Defining and delivering the transportation and distribution strategy to support the easyJet network
- Responsible for the storage and movement of inventory across the easyJet network and third-party providers, ensuring all import & export licensing and compliance ensuring correct end-use relief schemes and/or temporary suspension is maximised
- Focal point for customs authorities, leading company responses to queries and audits, providing expert advice to the wider easyJet business and key stakeholders
- Focal point for 3rd party providers ensuring standardisation, compliance and cost savings
- Diligently monitor entry status across operating environment (UK, Ireland, EU and non-EU), conducting regular customs checks, identify risks and prevent/mitigate violations
- Keep wider business informed of any material changes (customs tariffs, procedures or regulations) in customs legislation ensuing company ERP (AMOS) accurately reflects requirements
- Assists Finance to ensure duties and VAT paid correctly and deferment account is maintenance (VAT & duty management)
- Assisting the Head of Supply Chain in the preparation and delivery of various management reports, including the financial budget and financial management accounts relating to all logistics activity
- Responsible for ESR/NCR corrective and preventative actions and administering the SafetyNet system
- Responsible for the production and maintenance of regulatory (UK CAA, EASA, FOCA, Part 145, Part M/CAMO & Part 21) procedures relating to warranty and guarantees activity
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
Posted 28 Aug 2021
Closes 27 Sep 2021
This job was posted to: Freight