User Experience Designer
- Lufthansa - 234 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- You will strengthen our team's User Experience Design capabilities,
- Plan design work, propose best approach and deliverables for a task goal,
- Deliver design artifacts that leads to task's goal achievement,
- Work in close collaboration with UX Designers, UI Designers, UI Developers and User Researchers,
- Constantly align and create opportunities to share knowledge with team members and company wide,
- Design towards unified experience across product, taking into account usability and accessibility principles,
- Support User Researchers in planning the research, setting research hypothesis, preparing testing materials, analysis and apply research results and recommendations to design.
Free parking, Part-time models, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan
Behind the scenes
AIM FOR WOW
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
We expect that you:
- Have 2-5 years of experience with UX design,
- Empathize with users, put users', their goals and needs in focus,
- Be able to align with organizational strategy and organizational objectives,
- Focus on usability,
- Be able to research data, analyze and synthesize data and turn into digestible findings,
- Know how to create different types of prototypes and how to design usable product,
- Remember and consider constrains that may influence the design artifacts,
- Communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audience,
- Know the design process, work with the process, improve the process,
- Be able to work with variety of stakeholders.
What do we welcome?
- Experience for complex products for professionals,
- Experience in aviation.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 27 Aug 2021
Closes 26 Sep 2021
This job was posted to: Design engineer