B1 Licensed Engineers - MAN/BHX/EMA/LPL
- Ryanair/Aircraft Engineering Services - 2 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanairaircraft-engineering-services/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiter.gif
Manchester airport, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
AES (Aircraft Engineering Services) are currently recruiting for a number of B1 Engineers across our UK Outstations. Bases include BHX, EMA, MAN and LPL.
- Maintenance and Aircraft preparation of Ryanair aircrafts
Routine maintenance checks and airworthiness queries
- Line Maintenance Operational Activities - Supervise and delegate personnel as operation demands to ensure smooth running of operation.
- Processes and Procedures - Implement Company policy and procedures to ensure smooth running, compliance and development of the station.
- Hold 737NG on your licence.
- Flexible working attitude in a fast-changing environment
- Good computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have right to work and travel in the UK and in Europe.
- Must have full UK Driving Licence.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-600 / 700 / 800 / 900
Posted 26 Aug 2021
Closes 26 Sep 2021
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic, Licensed aircraft engineer