B1 Licensed Engineers - Poland WRO/POZ/GDN
- Ryanair/Aircraft Engineering Services - 2 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanairaircraft-engineering-services/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiter.gif
Wroclaw airport, Wroclaw, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
AES (Aircraft Engineering Services) are currently recruiting for a number of B1 Engineers across our Polish Outstations. Bases include WRO, POZ and GDN.
- Maintenance and Aircraft preparation of Ryanair aircrafts
Routine maintenance checks and airworthiness queries
- Line Maintenance Operational Activities - Supervise and delegate personnel as operation demands to ensure smooth running of operation.
- Processes and Procedures - Implement Company policy and procedures to ensure smooth running, compliance and development of the station.
- Hold 737NG on your licence.
- Flexible working attitude in a fast-changing environment
- Good computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have right to work and travel in the UK and in Europe.
- Must have full EU Driving Licence.
This position will be working on a permanent B2B contract where you will need to set up your own Polish company in order to invoice each month.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-600 / 700 / 800 / 900
- EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 26 Aug 2021
Closes 26 Sep 2021
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic, Licensed aircraft engineer